Saturday, December 19, 2009

Indian rojak and malaysia trip:)

Today my day started out well though,firstly had breakfast with the most important people in my life,My elder brother & sis in law, who are here from perth for the christmas and new year period..its been after very long that i'm actually sitting down with my brother and having breakfast.after which we had some discussion abt my trip to perth next year and abt their malaysia trip later in the day to see my cousins who are living there.

@ ard 11.30am,my sis in law needed to meet a girl by the name of amrath,who's sister is based in perth with her hubby,to pass her some gifts that was sent through my sis in law,and me being me i simply had to follow cos my elder bro didnt feel like taking the trip down to the train station due to his laziness:)haha,god!she was ok looking actually,but kinda tall lol!:) sat at macdonalds and the ladies had their usual chats..but that was a hush hush thingy cos sis in law,elder bro and me had to head down to toa payoh central to get some stuff and also have our lunch before they depart from home ard 2pm for their malaysia trip. Elder bro's ankle was hurting,so we headed down to guardian to get some salonpas and an ankle brace for him,i too had gotten a pair of warm hazel contact lenses with my sis in law who got a pair for herself too:) we then had indian rojak,sis in law's and elder bro's fav dish!they really enjoyed it by the look of their faces haha:) i had my norm nasi goreng without veggies!!

we then headed back home and it was time for them to get ready to leave..i couldn't join them cos i didn't want to apply for no pay leave plus my workplace are having shortages of man during this holiday period so yup,wish i could have joined them..it'll be worth alot of fun though!!anywayz it was time to say gdbye to them @2.15 and i'll see them back in singapore on the 22nd,which is 4 days away!!can't wait to spend more quality time with them in the next two weeks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment